1. Flirt like you don’t care.
A flirty attitude is what usually gets a girl’s attention, so if you want to win a girl’s heart, you might as well flirt with her first. Whether you like to play with your food or a certain act seems to get the mood going, don’t be afraid to talk to strangers.
2. All you really need is a datebook.
If you are bored of the same faces and want to get out and about, a social calendar is the perfect remedy. Keep a weekly date book and pick a new spot every week, whether it’s a music festival, movie theater, a place you’ve never been before or the beach.
3. If you can’t see yourself dating someone, why put yourself out there?
If you have someone who you care about, but the thought of dating another person makes your stomach ache, date someone you would never want to see again. The trick to dating is that you find a person who is comfortable with you, and if you are truly comfortable with yourself, you will find someone.
4. Once you are in a relationship, you’ll realize it’s okay to go out with friends.
Even though you may be really excited about what your future holds, it doesn’t mean that you can’t go out with friends. It’s okay to date other people; take care of yourself. You don’t want to constantly seem consumed by the idea of finding a relationship, because in the long run, what you find will likely take more of your time than your friends.
5. It’s okay to kiss someone at the bar.
At the end of the day, even if you like someone, there’s no harm in kissing, and most people don’t even see it as a big deal. At the end of the night, if you want to see where things go, ask someone out to a party and do whatever it takes to make them feel comfortable.
6. Being in college means being exposed.
While being at college is great because of the freedom that comes with being away from home, you have to realize that if you want to move forward in life, you have to stop hiding away and come out of your shell. In the real world, it’s not okay to be afraid of being judged and ridiculed, so stop letting life get in the way. http://www.alexagency.com/adult_dating_in_belarus_-_meet_naughty_minsk_girls_online.html
* **The best first date idea you’ve ever had.** Talk for 45 minutes or less. Most first dates feel like I’m about to take a final exam. You’re nervous and you feel like you’re about to fall off a cliff when you’re talking to someone you haven’t seen in a while. That’s the worst feeling of all. If you can find a way to keep the conversation from spiraling too quickly out of control or going on too long, you can really be adventurous.
* **A date that takes you to your greatest fear.** Tell your date you want to meet their family. Say they’re your favorite person on the planet and that you’d die without them. Tell them this to their face. See what they have to say about that. (If you’re like most people, you’re guaranteed to find a few things to love.) Take a trip to Disney or go to a concert or festival. You’re not trying to impress them. You’re trying to impress yourself.
* **An inexpensive date—and no, it won’t be at a food court or a Taco Bell.** Do something slightly out of your comfort zone. If you spend time with people who can take you out to nice restaurants, it’ll give you the opportunity to try something new. Chances are, if you invite someone out to a nice restaurant, you’ll spend more time talking to them about what the meal is like than you will about their appearance.
* **A date in a different place.** This may seem obvious, but you’d be surprised how many people only think of going to a place like a mall or a movie theater. I recommend going to a museum, a concert, or someplace unique.
* **A date where you play a game together.** A lot of people think they have no talents, but you can pretty much find anything you want to do on the Internet. The real test is whether you can stay focused for a period of time.
This last rule is especially useful when you’re stuck in traffic. You can often think of a trivia game in your head or something to do while in line at a grocery store. Listen to the soundtrack to your favorite rom-com movie, or hum a tune that you find catchy. No matter how you get your inspiration, the more you try, the more creative you’ll be.
Dating has gotten a bad rap. If you’re considering giving dating a try, it’s time